What is Google AdWords
Google AdWords is an advertising service by Google for businesses who like to display their ads on Google and its advertising network.
The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and pay only when people click the ads (or watch the video).
The ad service is focused on search results, advertising on YouTube and display banners in advertising network websites.
We will give you access to all statistics related to your advertising platform
Why Google Adwords
- Immediate Results – with Google Adwords you can start receiving qualified traffic and leads right away – not in months like with SEO.
- It’s Measurable –it’s easy to tell how many leads you have got, which ads and keywords triggered them.
- Reach your Geographic Target – Adwords can be targeted to a country, state, city, or a range of miles in a circle around a zip code or any combination of the above.
- Reach your Demographic – target your exact customer by age, sex, interests, buying and reading habits. This focuses your ads on those most likely to convert into clients.
- Reasonable Cost – AdWords gives you control over your advertising costs.
- There's no minimum amount that you have to spend and the first position is not always for who pays more.